Instructions to start (Windows):
1) First you need to download Java JDK. You can download it from the following link:https://www.java.com/ru/download
2) Install Java JDK
3) Request a full Foil Network node through the form on the website, or in any social network Foil Network.
4) Download the ZIP archive of the full Foil Network node from the link provided.
5) Unzip the archive of the full node.
6) Go to the folder of the full node and start it with the file start.bat
7) Save the master key to a safe place if this is your first run of the Foil Network wallet, or use the seed key from the web wallet if you want to use an existing Foil wallet.
8) We are waiting for complete synchronization of the node with Foil Network (depends on the speed of your Internet connection)
9) After completion of synchronization, transfer the minimum required amount of FOIL tokens (50 000 FOIL
) to the wallet account.
10) Wait, until the necessary sum will appear on a wallet and will be completely confirmed.
11) The staking will start automatically after this. No additional settings are needed.