· free lifetime access to VIP seats at all “Outcast” concerts for 4 people;
· a personalized CD with the recording of a new single, an exclusive cover from Salavat Fidai and both “Outcast” music band’s and Salavat Fidai’s autographs;
· a new single in digital format with a digital cover by Salavat Fidai;
· unique recordings of music band’s rehearsals and soundchecks, as well as demo versions of the new single;
· an animated gold card created by Salavat Fidai specifically for this collection.
Russian folk costume by charming Olympia Ivleva is also an excellent example of combining the virtual and real world. In addition to the NFT itself with animation on the starry sky background, the buyer also received the real costume that formed the basis of the NFT.
Tokenization of significant things is a very personal deed. Maybe that’s why this lot has become one of the most popular at the auction?
The first documentary film released on the blockchain, and that says it all. But the uniqueness of this lot is also that it is, again, a huge work done by many authors. Interestingly, all fees from the sale of NFT and royalties will be directed to charity.
The buyer got the opportunity to use the film for any non-commercial purposes. The rights transfer was carried out thanks to the attached agreement technology in the FOIL blockchain, and this is also a unique event, since classic NFTs do not imply any rights transfer at all.
Maybe this precedent will be a new beginning for the NFT market?
These aren’t all the lots demonstrated at the event, but they are the most significant from the point of view of the NFT technology development.
The opportunity to transfer rights, attach agreements, store data on the blockchain, instead of a simple hash and a link…